Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Fun Part Starts

And I am a bit of a wreak; the body is protesting. J has suggested a move up in sore muscle management to Motrin, that was after posting the sign on the door. The path is progressing well and I am almost half way. The best thing I did was borrow a friends roller to pack down the stone dust and sand. That has made a huge difference to laying down the bricks. As I lay the bricks, the robins are gathering for their nests, Zoe is keeping me company, the frogs are singing, the forget-me-nots are starting to spread their sea of blue, the early rhododendron are opening and my grannies violets are blooming. Can't believe we are into day 3 of glorious weather. Life is good. Hope your is too.
J's edict, starting re-construction, great light, last nights finish

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.