Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Thaw

Just in time to be called a January thaw, we have had 2 day of balmy temperatures and some rain and fog. The land comes in and out of focus, the rivers and streams are gurgling and the snow is almost all off the roof. Have spent much of the holidays in my dressing gown, reading and grazing on all the lovely goodies that one only eats at Christmas. It's been wonderful week and now I am ready leave this dreamy time and put some structure back in my life. Wishing you all the very best for 2011.
Dream time

2 comments:

  1. Looks cold yet refreshing , look forward to seeing your work this year Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David, and I look forward to seeing more of your. What will come forward this year, all the best for 2011.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.