Monday, July 22, 2013

8,690 Kilometers Later

We are home, 8,690 kilometers later. An absolutely wonderful trip...did I mention I LOVE road trips. For anyone considering doing this trip I urge you to go. Saskatchewan and Montana were our favourites. It felt like we were sailing across the ocean only to discover at the T.rex Discovery Centre [link here] that the prairies had been an ocean eons ago. Now it's time to do laundry, deadhead the garden, enter the studio and see what happens.

Trip finished


4 comments:

  1. your head must be filled with beautiful images, Liz. Nice to see you back and waiting for what you publish!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Josée, and please forgive me for such a tardy reply, In the midst of updating operating systems on our computers and general summer craziness I missed your comment. Or it could be that mentally I am still in the prairies and all else seems a dream!

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of driving! Glad you had a fab time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry Jo that I missed you comment, as I said to Josée, it's been crazy around here and this summer certainly feels like a dream. The prairies are so great, so is home but that was a magical trip!

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.