Thursday, March 7, 2013

On Their Way

Three of my books are on their way to Calgary to be part of the Art of the Book 2013 exhibition to be held at  the Museum of Contemporary Art this summer. I am so pleased, and so pleased to get them packed and shipped. I over pack like crazy, actually I get a bit crazy packing work to ship. I suggested driving them to Calgary but that wasn't greeted with much enthusiasm! Why I Paint [link here], A Tiny A, B, C [link here] and Elegy to Betty [link here] were selected. Here are some photos of the final structure for Elegy to Betty. I am really pleased with the steel slip case, the last photo shows the steel best. Thanks especially to Olivier Burnham for a great job.


Elegy to Betty with her steel slip case

Another view of  Elegy to Betty


Elegy to Betty in her steel slip case



4 comments:

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.