Sunday, September 1, 2013

Conversations

The way becomes clearer, perhaps because I am finally getting older work put away and generally cleaning up the studio. My new love is corplast and duct tape; I've been making big portfolios to hold drawings and prints; each one carefully nestled in its glissine envelope. Now there is room to put up some of the new studies and see what happens, how they might want to talk to each other....or not. How two want to become one, what is working, what isn't, and those lovely gentle nudges of where to go next. One of the nudges was from my printer which was running out of ink and left beautiful lines on the images. Thank you!


2nd conversations

1st Conversation

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful patterns, thanks for letting us 'listen in' on them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ersi Marina, I am still listening to them, they are behaving like they are at a cocktail party...brief and move on to the next!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the notion of these conversations Liz! Telling, re-telling...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona, as I said to Ersi Marina it's a bit like a cocktail party, actually maybe more like at a bar and we'll see who goes home with whom.....

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.