Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Procrastination

I do it every fall, procrastinate that is. About cutting down the gardens and especially the big studio garden. Love looking at it when it is all about plant / shrub / tree structure and leaf color.  I'm going to try something new for me this year and leave the clippings on the beds. That's the theory, don't know if I'll be able to hold out.

outside my studio










Studio garden from above J.s studio
Stairs in the studio garden
More stairs in the garden











4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Eve, the peony is waiting for you, Whenever it's good for you, just give me a shout and we can transplant.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful garden; I don't know if I could cut it back at all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharmon, it's a big job but I find it easier to do now rather than the spring. And more and more of the garden has shrubs so no cutting there.

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.