Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Purging the Studio

In my determination to clean up the studio and free up working space and storage space, I tackled a pile of drawings that needed to be culled. So I started ripping and tearing with the intent of putting the pieces in the garbage; but then I noticed the torn edges of the paper and started to play. One step forward, 2 steps back for the studio clean up.


Torn 1, charcoal on paper, 2017

Torn 2, charcoal on paper, 2017

Torn 3, charcoal on paper, 2017

3 comments:

  1. I adore these Liz. Am having a lovely wander through your blog which I haven’t been doing for ages. As always, love your work and your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, thanks so much for dropping by and for the kind words, I've been absent for a while now, time to get back. Hope things are well with you!

      Delete
    2. They are thanks Liz. I have been absent too for a couple of years but it feels so good to be back. Didn’t realise you had been absent too so I glad for us both.

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.