Monday, September 19, 2011

We're Home

We just picked up Zoe and we are all home again. The trip to Toronto for John's opening was wonderful, The show looks terrific [thanks Odon, Nicolas and all the Wagner "family"] and is getting lovely feedback and sales.Yea! We got to see some old friends, make some new friends, and celebrate Mrs. B's 99th birthday surrounded by 4 generations. Thank-you all, and as they say there is no place like home.
Approaching the gallery
Portrait of John © Ashley and Crippen [thanks Max] 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz,

    I have to tell you again how taken I am with John's work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, This is so embarrassing but I just found your comment and am really sorry for not thanking you before. I have passed along your compliment to John who also says thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.