Friday, July 1, 2011

Pencil In Your Agenda

Ryszard Litwiniuk and I are exhibiting from August 12 to September 25 at Gallery Art Sutton, Sutton, QC. Not sure when the opening is but will let you know as soon as I know. I really like Ryszard's work and I am expecting our works to compliment each others. "With Litwiniuk’s sculptures, nature is the force and source out of which built structures grow. Litwiniuk ingeniously relocates nature. His animated sculptures look like insects or small woodland creatures. The wood structures that emerge out of the body of the tree appear as if they have adapted to a specific habit" [from the Karsh-Masson Gallery website]. To see more of Ryszard's check out his blog [link here]I will be exhibiting works from my new series, tentatively called"Sophia's Garden" some of which you have already seen.


Ryszard Litwiniuk, Open Concept. Wood and steel.

Rain Tripdych, mixed media, 24 in H x 64 in W, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.