Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cue The Hallelujah Chorus

Finally, it's done. My edition of 5 books "Why I Paint". Which, if you know me is a pretty funny title considering I don't paint, never have, probably never will. You would think I was printing the Bible what with how long I've taken to do these. Mind you they weigh almost as much. So, as you will see below there is a lovely stack of books, each one with different coloured endpapers. It's been a long time in the doing and a lot of learning, especially, that I don't do glue or repetition well. That being said I am pleased. Now on to other things, like another letter to Winter...forecast has up to a foot of snow on Friday. Begone Winter.
Why I Paint, Edition of 5, 8.5 in. x 10.5 in, Accordion Folds, 400 in. long

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Liz - brilliant! They look wonderful and enticing. What are you going to do with them? I laughed about what you learned about yourself and repetition...it's tough isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fiona, glad someone else has "issues" with repetition, I now figure 3 is probably my limit and how people do editions of 50 plus boggles my mind. As to what I will do with then, i haven't a clue, any suggestions are welcome. Door stop maybe?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.